Wednesday, September 28, 2011
passion of success
I have passion for many things but my biggest passion is business success . I learned when I wanted to do anything the first thing I should think of is success. The things I do I think how to do it in a creative way how to do new things how to make a deference in what I do . Maybe I have a passion for business because my father used to work in business . He told me don't worry about the money if you do a great job the money will come. And hopefully soon I will start my own business . I know its hard and stressful . But if I act smart for every step I do and work hard to get to my goal I can do it . I want to achieve great things and I believe I can .So I guess my greatest passion is success .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you enjoy the food at the international student party? Do you think their salad was greasy?
ReplyDeletecool!!! Of course you will succeed one day in the future. But I have on question... why is the salad greasy? haha!
ReplyDeleteAnd hopefully soon you will start your own salad brand~hahaha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethank you every one for commenting on my blog , yes i did enjoy the party Summer i hope you did too and Schüpantsz you are wonderful to believe in me . Qieen no one want to eat a greasy salad.
ReplyDelete