- Read about what am I presenting about.
- Gather all the information I need to present.
- Put in good examples.
- Add some photos to the presentation.
- Knowing who are the people you are presenting to.
- Make it short and exiting for the listeners.
- prepare for the questions that you could been asked during or after the presentation.
- Practice before you start presenting alone or in front of some one.
- Smile to the attending people and welcome them.
- Be calm and confident during the presentation and from time to time make an eye contact to the people.
Mamdoh! Do you remember what we were talking about last morning class? The definition of confidence. I think two matters are essential for you to give a good presentation: hard work tonight, smile and present with confidence tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAll I want to say is: Mamdoh, I believe in you!!
Take a deep breathe before step to the front of the class and when you feel nervous, you can just look at me, I will give you the courage to present for success^^
Come on Mamdoh!! You are the best.
Mamdos, I feel sorry for you that you just slept two hours last night, and you wouldn't get enough sleep tonight. After all, it's the end term, we will be fine by next week! Be confident, and it will work out find!
ReplyDelete